(18) Brandon Outlaw of Chestnut Street was arrested and charged for disorderly conduct Saturday on Berkeley Blvd and was placed under a $10,000 secured bond.
(43) Steven Eugene Patrick o South Slocumb Street was arrested Friday and charged with the sale and delivery of a controlled substance, possession with the intent to sell and deliver schedule C drugs, conspiracy to sell and deliver a controlled substance and other drug charges and was placed under a $19,000 secured bond.
(53) Robert Lee Hawkins of Virginia Street was charged with a DWI, failure to stop for blue lights and a siren and for resisting delaying or obstruction of an officer. Hawkins was placed under a $1500 secured bond.
(50) Randy Parsons was charged on Jackson Street for a breaking and entering and larceny and was placed under a $50,000 secured bond.
(47) Michael Leroy Evans o Pineview Avenue was arrested on Wayne Memorial Drive Sunday and charged for an outstanding warrant for shoplifting at the Spence Walmart. Evans was placed under a $1500 unsecured bond.
Robyn Wade, Goldsboro Daily News: Curtis Media 2012