(26) Marquail Jamal Brodie of First Street had an order for arrest for failure to appear on charges of first degree trespassing, driving while impaired and for reckless driving and other charges that date back to February. Brodie was placed under a $12,500bond.
(21) Corey Shane Willis of Skip Drive Goldsboro was charged for an assault on a female and was jailed without bond.
(41) Antonio Rico Pineda of Sutton Street Seven Springs was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and was placed under a $2500 unsecured bond.
(44) Crystal Leigh Ockerman of Mockingbird Lane Pikeville was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Ockerman signed a written promise to appear in court on Sept 27th.
(34) Danell Hagans of Day Circle was charged with larceny from a merchant, forgery of an instrument and obtaining property by false pretenses. Hagans was placed under a $10,000 bond.
(24) Michael Rashonte Barnes of Red Hill Road Fremont was charged with possession of stolen goods and assault on a female. Barnes was placed under a $6000 secured bond.
Robyn Wade, Goldsboro Daily News: Curtis Media 2012