Sunday 23 Jul 2017

jackandsonshorizmay31jpg

Shed Being Used For A Home Catches Fire

A structure fire Tuesday night had Dudley and Mar-Mac Fire Departments responding to 181 Burke St. off of the Old Mount Olive Highway.

Officials believe the aluminum shed caught fire after a refrigerator shorted out and sparked the blaze. The building was being used to live in after a woman’s house was flooded during Hurricane Matthew. The woman was not injured in the fire and the Red Cross was being called to assist her after the incident.

Leave a Comment

The below user-submit views and comments do not necessary reflect the views and opinions of staff and management of GoldsboroDailyNews.com.

Comments are posted from website users like you, and do not always reflect the views of this station.