Monday 11 Dec 2017

auto-loan-ani-gdngif

3 Arrested For Common Law Robbery In Goldsboro

Three men are charged for a Goldsboro robbery. The incident was first reported as an armed robbery to Goldsboro Police on the 200-block of E. New Hope Road Thursday around 10:30 AM.  The victim reported several individuals had come into his residence and attempted to rob him at gunpoint.  Officers located several individuals in the area around the home.  After investigating the incident further, officers arrested three individuals for Common Law Robbery.  Those suspects are 26-year old Antonio D. Braswell, 27-year old Rashad J. Burt, and 32-year old Larry D. Joyner, all of Goldsboro.  Each suspect was held on a $10,000 secured bond.

Antonio Donquell Braswell

Rashad JaQuan Burt

Larry Dontaye Joyner

1. Jacob says:

I couldn’t help but to notice in the report it says ” It was first reported as armed robbery by victim.” It also said several people ran into his home at gun point. Why are they only three and not seven people arrested. Another thing the investigation didn’t match the report the victim made. You can clearly see this story has holes and that’s probably why the bonds were 10,000

• Waynecountynative says:

Good Lord, please tell me that you know the difference between “several” and “seven”. We wonder why other countries are “beating” us and here we sit with people who can’t even read and write. Smh.

• You says:

The”victim” was their buyer… He owed them money and they went to collect. Look on FB….. Rashad and tone are both posting about it bragging….but kellytom dumb a$$ wants me to tell they police. It’s all over the mf internet.. Damn

2. You says:

Shad and tone have been selling heroin for a long time. They police know this but don’t follow up. Maybe they’ll read this and do something more. All these red and yellow car shops (by McCall’s and on George St) is nothing more than a cover up. They run drugs out of there. Especially the one by McCall’s, yet police seem to not do anything. Waylon pendagraff is the leader of it. He now lives in Atlanta and posts videos online all the time. How police don’t see this, I have no clue. Don’t believe me? Take your car to get “fixed” there. Takes them literally 2 hours to change one tire bc they all know nothing. It’s just a cover up to run drugs I promise you. Police, look into it. You will not be disappointed. Help get people off the street for good who put that poison into people’s bodies.

• kelly tom says:

well YOU why not help the police and set up a controlled buy with marked bills so they can arrest them and make you some money for felony arrests police need your help.

• You says:

Bc I just said enough dummy…. Why risk my neck and my family to set up a controlled buy? They already know about these boys, so no need to use me. Also, I don’t want money just to help the police do what they already know to do. They’d rather turn a blind eye

• GMC says:

Hey if you know what is. BEST for you ,
          Then you will keep your mouth closed and stop spreading lies and rumors ….BODY SNATCHERS ARE REAL …THE BOOGIE MAN IS inDeed REAL …..always remember someone​ is watching​

• You says:

They got my help….I posted a comment right? Enough said

• You says:

Also, u must not know that when u are a participant in turning ppl in, they can request a motion of Discovery and find out who informed them….I’m good. I have a family to protect. I just so happen to know the boys. The police get paid to do this stuff, not I. I’m sure you’re also aware of the LOW bonds around here. They’d be out in no time. Bottom line is the court systems need to increase bond amounts, and police officers act on anonymous tips. Btw, the person’s house they robbed, owed them money. It’s all over FB. That’s why they went after the guy, to get their money. Until you’ve lived it, shutup please. I’m sure u or queer kialboots know some officers… Show them this page and YOU take your own advice

3. Big Time says:

Here we go, yes I agree with the real Kialboots. If people was to pay attention they would see that racism is more visible now than a year ago. So non whites need to stop the violence and find a respectable job so if you get side tracked it will not be how these guys situation went.

4. Kelly Tom if dey were white, dey bonds be 500 thousand dollars

• Rose says:

Depends on who you know in Wayne county! And of course it’s all a racket! Bonds bondsmen magistrate. they are all a joke! Same charge same incidence one’s bond is 50,000 the other 200,000 same exact charges idk how it could be allowed does anyone in this county even know what the 8th amendment states? I doubt it! God bless the crooks on both sides! Law just as bad! What happened to investigation by SBI huh that wouldn’t have happened again who you know!

5. kelly tom says:

10,000.00 dollar bond ? needs to be 100,000.00 bonds same old $hit

6. gettin tired says:

What a shocker…………maybe if they would GO TO WORK…..that would occupy there time so they maybe wouldn’t rob anyone. Its the same ole’ same ole’ all the time.