Friday 24 Nov 2017

dr-ali-revjpg

Heroin Suspect Arrested During Saturation Patrol

The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office makes a heroin arrest during the latest saturation patrol. The Sheriff’s Office’s Warrant Squad was on patrol in the Rosewood area last week Thursday when a vehicle was pulled over for a registration violation.  Officers report finding four-grams of heroin on the floorboard where the passenger, 20-year old Jessica L. Tilley of Goldsboro, was sitting.  Tilley was arrested and faces charges including Possession of Heroin.  She was issued a $6,000 secured bond.

Jessica Lynn Tilley

1. Kialboots says:

Amber White – you missing her in the chicken coop? She supplying you?

The BLM movement is racists. No other way to describe it. If BLM was true to their word, they would be helping their own. But they don’t care. Look at all the B photos in the crime section? I see no posts of anyone offering to help. Please explain why that is?

2. Amber White says:

4 grams is Trafficking. Why is her Bond so low? Where’s the Trafficking Charge? If it was a Black person, the Bond would be at least $25000.00. This is so unfair. Black people need to come together and try to stand up for our Rights! This is the perfect example of what Trump means when he says, ‘Let’s Make America Great Again!’ They want Blacks the way it used to be, Slaves. Blacks are still Slaves, ‘Modern Day Slaves!’ Pretty Lil Blondie is no different than a Black Woman using drugs. She deserves the same punishment the System has set up for Black Folks!!!!!

• Adamrothman says:

I knew it was just a matter of time.

• RC says:

Is there specific event you are referring to or one can you one you can cite where you feel the bond set was unfair?

• Richard Cranium says:

4 grams is not trafficking… Lmao… Get a grip and yeah Trump blows

• HeritageNotHate says:

YOU are the very definition of racist! let me rewrite your statement as we are talking about a black person and lets see how you feel:

4 grams is trafficking. Why is her bond so low? Where the trafficking charge? If it was a white person her bond would be at least $25000.00. This is so unfair. White people need to come together and try to stand up for our rights! This is the perfect example of what OBAMA means when he says “Change we need” They want whites the way it used to be, Monsters like those who owned slave over 150 years ago. Whites are still those Monsters. Modern Day Monsters. Pretty Lil” black girl with medusa snakes for hair is no different than white women doing drugs. She deserves the same punishment the system has set up for white people….

I bet if I as a white person wrote that I would cause a protest on the courthouse steps tomorrow. Just like the rappers using the n word in their everyday life but how dare a poor old white lady saying it. Its only racist if black people are offended. If as much effort was put in researching the case or the person, than complaining about how this world is so unfair to only black people, one would probably find out that her criminal background played a part in determining her bond. Even black people start out with a low bond on their first offense. If Im wrong show me where. Do you even know how to look it up? And what right exactly of yours or any other black has been violated in this case? Even if the bond is unjust NOBODY has the right to do illegal drugs, especially in a motor vehicle, or try to sell them. Are you one of those that gets angry cause you cant break the law in peace and fairly. I am white and I certainly don’t want black people to be my slave. They do enough bad and ignorance for themselves. I don’t want any criminal at my house. Get over yourself. Felony charges are investigated. Most Goldsboro Investigators are black. There is a black Magistrate who determines bonds all day long. The Wayne County Museum and Library are great places to get educated about your ancestor the slave. Will you even go and try to honor them in a positive way and make their names stand out in this county? And after you do I bet you no white person with remove their statue, or vandalize their grave. I am willing to learn about them but will you hear my ancestors story? Probably not , RACIST!

• RLBarnes says:

Amen!! Oh and how dare our police arrest a black person, they should be allowed to rob us blind and kill us, because it’s “police brutality” “bigoted”, “hateful” and “racist” if they arrest a black person. I’m so sick of it, and they can’t get up out of the floop and quit kicking and screaming and throwing tantrums because my man Trump won the election. We had to deal with Obummer for 8 years, suck it up, be an adult and deal with it. Oh and I’m offended by the street named after Martin Luther King, but guess what, I’m not going to go tear the sign down, I’m an adult (not offended just giving an example of their logic). They promote hate to our law enforcement but want law enforcement to kiss their tails, enough is enough!!

3. RLBarnes says:

Kelly Tom you think you know where I live, you do not. And good for you if you’re even telling the truth, I don’t live in a mansion but I can very comfortably afford everything I have and I got it the honest way. I don’t have to keep up with the Joneses. I’m very proud to live in Rosewood, and I’m curious about something, do you sit up here all day and try to figure out where folks live, that’s weirdo. Also, leave Kialboots alone, he’s an honest, taxpaying, law abiding citizen. He has every right to call things as they are up here.

4. Adamrothman says:

What!!! I thought only black people were arrested for drugs.

5. dougs919 says:

Such a beautiful girl being lost to drug addiction. It can strike anyone’s family. Let’s hope she gets the help she needs and the strength to save herself.

6. Anthony says:

Rosewood is the Hood trailer park trash that has there nose in the air and a cracked stem in the mouth and a needle in there arm Drug addiction at it best

7. sock monkey says:

Does it matter what area you live in
    Cause its all over weather you live in ‘Rosewood’ or Dudley
    Her family can want to help her all they want but the only that’s going to get her clean is her herself she has to want that and it takes a lot of work
    Guess till then pray for all families who have to live with this deadly drug on a daily

8. kailboots says:

Chickens roost anywhere they can. The section 8 housing complex is full of chicken litter just like Rosewood. $6000 bond will make sure this chicken can be back in sweet Rosewood tomorrow.

• Kelly tom says:

Only 20 years old she’s been busy several charges pending.this is not her first mistake and will not be here last. Pray her and others like her get help

9. Zeke says:

Just another piece of trash that needs to be put away.

10. kelly tom says:

oh no this must be a misprint .not in the rosewood area. this makes the 3 rd. arrest in the last 2 weeks .whats going on here????

• RLBarnes says:

I proudly live in Rosewood and I know Jessica’s family, they are good people and would help anybody. They love their daughter and want her to get help, why don’t you keep your nose on Slocumb street or section 8 where you belong. Oh and I don’t go to Center Street Jam, I avoid downtown Thugsboro at all costs. My proud white self stays in Rosewood!!

• Kelly tom says:

Keep your drug addicts at your house then. I live where you want to walnut Creek thank you

• Anonymous says:

I very seriously doubt you live in Walnut Creek just from the way you spell. Plus, you make it sound as if everyone WANTS to live there. By the way, don’t fool yourself, There are drugs there too!

• Judge Roy Bean says:

The best thing about Walnut Creek is that it put all the @holes in Wayne County in one place, just one problem there are so many @holes now living in Wayne County, Walnut Creek is not big enough to hold them all.

• Anonymous says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. There are a few good folks that live out there, however, they are vastly outnumbered by the snobs.

• Kelly tom says:

Old Smithfield road is not rosewood

• RLBarnes says:

Explain why kids who live on Old Smithfield Road go to Rosewood, it’s not Princeton, it’s in Wayne County, not Johnston County Einstein. Raynortown is up the road a few miles and on into the Johnston County line!!! Go to the end of Rosewood Road and it intersects with Old Smithfield Road, please go sign up for a geography class.

• sock monkey says:

From what I have been reading on this website ‘Rosewood’ is full of drugs, people that that still identity and money, and in the end they drag these cases out for years and years so they can keep taken. You know in the end they real get in no trouble.Can someone please tell me what so,so special about ‘Rosewood’?
            I understand Walnut Creek but ‘Rosewood’ HELP

• D says:

Thugs everywhere in this county