Friday 24 Nov 2017

darrellbrown31octfinaljpg

Drug and Weapons Arrest In Kinston

The Kinston Police Department makes a drug-dealing and firearm arrest. The KPD reports George J. Garner, III of Kinston was arrested and charged on Monday following a short investigation.  Officers allegedly found ammunition and cash during a search of Garner’s vehicle.  A search of where Garner was seen earlier in the day also yielded two handguns and four dosage units of heroin.  The charges against Garner include counts of Possession with Intent to Sell Heroin and Possession of a Firearm by a Felon.  He was held at the Lenoir County Jail on a $140,100 secured bond.

George Julius Garner, III

1. sock monkey says:

I have seen that Barnes only says nice caring things when its a snowflake that been arrested on drug charges. He seems to know most or there family. That’s just judging from his comments.

2. Anonymous says:

@RL, while you keepin it real with KB, GPD picked up another chicken coming back to roost in Rosewood

3. Kialboots says:

No section 8 housing for this chicken. At this bond level he will have to crap in his own roost for a while. Unless he gets his Kinston chickens to cough-up some.

Thugsboro continues to attract the Kinston chickens looking for a place to roost. Shows the quantity of chickens we have running around here. We need to let them all roost a bit more then maybe the place with catch on fire and the coop will be demolished?

• RLBarnes says:

Right on!!! Keeping it real for these chicken thugs. Isn’t it funny how all the blacks comment “thug” and “strumpet” when a white person is arrested but it’s “hateful” and “racist” of the police to arrest a black person, how dare they do that, blacks are supposed to be able to kill us and rob us blind without getting arrested, because they gots their rights, know what I’m sayin??

• Moore Sarcasm says:

How do you know what race anyone commenting on these threads are? It’s always black and white with you people and quite frankly I’m disgusted reading some of your comments where you only piggyback what that Boots character has to say. Have you no single thought of your own, Brown noser?

• RLBarnes says:

I smell a thug in the area, disgusted by the TRUTH!! Glad I disgust you snowflake.

• Moore Sarcasm says:

A thug indeed lol, much like yourself, one who hides behind a username on a news blog spitting and spewing racial slurs one wouldn’t dare say aloud in public. Two minutes alone with these criminals you speak so negatively of and I bet you’d regret ever opening your pot stirring mouth. But no harm, no foul. None of what you’ve ever typed here applies to me so I’ll let you slide on the snowflake comment, Cupcake.

• RLBarnes says:

Have nothing to hide, I post my name Sarcasam. I have friends of all races but they are law abiding citizens, like myself and Kialboots. Yeah, let a thug come to my place and try to harm my family or destroy my property and it will be the last thing it does on the face of this earth. Locked and loaded, locked and loaded at all times.