Saturday 26 May 2018

jacksonsbannerdft2sept15png

Meth Investigation Leads To Bust In Pikeville

Bond is set at $1 million secured for a Wayne County man accused of dealing meth. On Monday, officers with the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Drug Unit and Investigations Division were continuing an investigation into the illegal distribution of methamphetamine in the Goldsboro/Wayne County area. During the course of the investigation, officers seized approximately two ounces of meth. The investigation led to warrants being secured on 42-year-old Joseph W. Blizzard of Pikeville.  A search warrant was also secured on Blizzard’s Nahunta Road residence.  Blizzard was arrested and faces four counts of Trafficking Methamphetamine and one count of Maintaining a Vehicle for the Sale and Delivery of a Controlled Substance.  He was held at the Wayne County Jail.

Joseph Wayne Blizzard

1. Dougie Russell says:

Although I am a little late on commenting here, I couldnt sit by and see a good man get trashed by a county full of people that wont even post their names along with their comments. I guess it’s much easier to talk about what a man is ACCUSED of when you can do it annonymously. As you can see my name is here in front of everyone and I would like to add my thoughts on Doodle. I count him as a friend in the past, now and in the future regardless of the outcome of this power trip that the Sherrifs office is on. Doodle helped me when I was down and if it were not for him my life wouldnt be on the right track where it is today. Countless times I’ve seen him help people knowing that there would never even be a chance of repayment. And I’m sure that a lot of you reading this have been helped by him in ways big and small. I’ve seen Doodle on good days and bad days, And I know he’s not perfect but he certainly isn’t someone that deserves the treatment or comments that he is getting. One thing I know without a doubt is that he is a good man that can admit when he is wrong and is a true Christian that does not judge and has given the shirt off his back countless times to those in need. Which in my eyes makes him a much better human being than the majority of people commenting on here.

2. Zeke says:

Drug dealers in my opinion should be charged with attempted murder as this stuff kills. I have no pity for this guy and hope he gets the maximum sentence.

3. Chris Steward says:

So this is my cousin…. he’s a good guy, many know this and he has helped a lot people in a lot of ways, so many people are quick to judge someone for the negative they do, but not the good that’ they have done in there life. he’s a smart hard working guy that knows he way around diesel mechanics and heavy equipment and a lot of truckers know this, idk why he has done this because he makes good money without selling/using, dope, I just know that not one person is perfect and most families have a family member that is struggling with using or selling drugs, so instead of criticizing someone for the bad things they have done, mind your own business, keep comments to yourself and let him sit in prison/jail whatever and learn his lesson, sometimes this is what it takes for someone to get there life back on track.one more thing…the people he has helped with money and most likely knew it was dirty money, I bet you didn’t think twice about it when you needed his help! Just pray for him and the family Thanks

• Kelly tom says:

Meth started out on the west coast and slowly worked it’s way east late 90s you never heard of meth in 70s or 80s ..truck drivers use it to stay awake and drive long hours his being around truckers probably had something to do with it ( probably) I to know people in past very professional careers ( one was a prominent lawyer lost everything to meth) so that being said the young kids today I feel sorry for them and their families.we need to stop the meth around here it’s taken over our community. They are meth bust daily and it seems to never stop.so he was helping the drug problem police are trying to stop but it’s an addiction bad one worst then any street drug out there,all it takes is one hit and your hooked I do pray for his wife and kids they may have known nothing. I am sure this comment will receive negative reaction but I feel it needed saying.

4. Brittany says:

This sucks because this guy had SO much going for him. Beautiful wife and children. I understand the comments on both sides. It’s a shame that this has happened to him and it’s a shame that other people are addicted because of him. I can only say that I remember him as a fun loving jokester and I never would have thought this would happen to him.
    The Rapist story is separate and just as awful.

• cindi says:

Thank you Brittany for the comments. Sadly in situations like what we are going thru nobody wants to see the good side of people they only want to see the bad in people and forget about the real person. Good people make bad decisions all the time and im not saying that he is guilty or not i am saying that instead of bashing him you could be praying for him and our family. And remember one thing, he does have to answer to someone for his wrong choices but unfortunately its not one of us.

• Brittany says:

I agree Cindi. Like I said, I cannot say anything bad about him because he is innocent until proven otherwise. He always had a great big smile on his face and seemed to be a happy go lucky guy. No judgment here by me.

• He has sooo got all of y’all snowed that are feeling sorry for him! He’s lucifer in sheep’s clothing. Lived It! Know it!! He won’t go to prison! And if he does! He’ll have all of them snowed too!

5. BP says:

He was apparently selling poison. If you have no sellers, you have no buyers. What if he sold to your young son or daughter? In today’s society, the perpetrator is the “victim”. Let justice work.

6. Makenzie Millard says:

Scr@w you ignorant people who are too scared to post your names. Keep the comments coming because they sound so stupid like the people saying them.

• Money talks says:

“Too scared”? …..”sound so stupid”?…..Wrong!! What is stupid is taking up for and making excuses for someone who has no problem helping people destroy their lives ,devestating and ruining many family units!!! Even if he is family …he is the bad guy here not the people posting comments. Why didnt he consider what it would do to his kids ,his family?

• cindi says:

Ok first of all that is my child you are trying to bash for doing what she was taught, which is standing behind her family. And like i said previously I’m not his judge, jury or executioner and he doesn’t have to answer to me. So since he has not been proven guilty then i thought it was said “innocent until proven guilty” so please dont bash my child for taking up for her uncle, isn’t send prayers our way.

• Kelly tom says:

What would you say if he was selling or given meth to your child / his niece?????please answer we want to know.

• gettin' tired says:

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally agree

• gettin' tired says:

AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Nessa says:

So the post under this is a rapist, yet there are no rude or complete disregard for someone’s family’s feelings. Commenting from behind your computer is just being a bully and uncalled for. Prayers for his family and friends who are really the ones suffering at this time. Hopefully this will be eye opening and this men gets the help and treatment that he is desperately in need of.

• It's Not That Common says:

In no regards to the rapist story, this was not some sad story of a poor guy using drugs. If you read, he was charged with TRAFFICKING. He would be the guy that helps get people strung out on this crap! So yeah, he his probably headed to a good place to get the help he needs, PRISON.

• Kelly tom says:

2 oz.is not personal use he sold for money and to get high for free.how many lives and families has he helped????? Let’s pray for the people he supplied to.. and for the rapist let’s pray for the young girl and her family. Both of these guys need some alone time (prison)

• Money talks says:

“Prayers for his family and friends who are really the ones suffering right now ” ……really?!?! I have no doubt that they are,but HE is the cause of THAT! Where is your compassion for the families of the people he was dealing to …the mothers that stay awake all night scared and worried if their child is okay or even alive , the children that have to experience the “different ” mama or daddy that the drugs he was selling to them ,turned them into? Think about this…..There was a mother , a father ,a child that prayed ….God is answering.

• Makenzie Millard says:

Hes not the only freakin person in this world that did this and its not all about their families because no one told them to go buy drugs from him they could have bought them from anyone so dont try to use that excuse and put that on him.

• Yourekiddingme says:

By selling, your uncle has placed himself in the same category as other dealers/criminals and he needs to pay the prison price for it. What is he gave one of your young family some meth?

• Hmm says:

Sorry, but what He did Is on Him.

• Kelly tom says:

Good point.

8. JMHO says:

Holy cow! Do y’all see the amount of his bail?!!! Impressive!

9. gettin' tired says:

I just don’t understand how people can make this stuff and knowingly what it does to a person. Get a REAL JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cindi says:

You really need to think about what you say. Unless your family has ever been effected by drugs you do not know the impact it has not only on the person but the family as a whole and this is my family. So if you were any decent human being you would not be making comments like this and instead praying for him because drugs are a sickness and he needs prayers more than criticism because like yourself he only has to answer to one person and person sure isn’t on this earth!!!