Tuesday 21 May 2019

Robbery Reported Near Goldsboro Piggly Wiggly

Goldsboro Police are investigating a robbery that reportedly left the victim injured.  Around 1:30 PM Wednesday, officers with the Goldsboro Police Department took a report on a common law robbery on the 800 block of E. Walnut Street.  A 29-year-old Goldsboro resident reported two unknown subjects had robbed him of $10 and a pack of cigarettes.  The victim had minor injuries and was treated at the scene by EMS.  The first suspect is described as a short black male with short hair wearing bluejeans and a grey shirt.  The second suspect is described as a tall black male wearing baggy blue jeans and a burgundy shirt.  According to the GPD report, the suspects went north on foot after the robbery.

1. Slim says:

Morgan I’m gonna be setting a cancer drive in the future. You wanna be a positive citizen join me on it and that goes for the rest of you that’s comment on these crimes. And this help all race. Show you I’m not racist. Let me if any of you wanna be part. Gpd helps me on any ride or drive I’ve done here. Door open .

2. Slim says:

Both ways if it sounds good to me!!. My choice an freedom to lol right? Lol

3. Slim says:

Read between the lines morgan .you want never know.

4. Slim says:

Also that store no worst than these school shooting in good areas being shot up for no reason. BY WHAT RACE?? . like I said bad every where don’t pick low areas for crime. Bad in all race
    Good also.

• Morgan F says:

Slim, you’re the the only one talking about race. Why? Nobody else made any reference to it.

5. It's true, you know says:

This is news, why?

It’s the Piggly Wiggly on Walnut! It’s news if crime DOESN’T happen.

6. Slim says:

What’s the real reason you don’t go? ..cause a brother own the store lol

7. Tax Payer says:

This should narrow down the list, tall black male wearing baggy blue jeans and a burgundy shirt.

8. Fed Up says:

And the sad thing is, the “victim” here probably stole that $10 from somebody else.

9. Fed Up says:

$10 and a pack of cigarettes?? Really??
    That’s why I don’t go to Piggly Wiggly!