Wednesday 11 Dec 2019

Suspect Accused Of Statutory Rape

A Wayne County man is arrested on statutory rape charges. The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office was alerted to the inappropriate relationship between the suspect and a 13-year-old juvenile in May.  The relationship was reportedly sexual in nature.  Following the sheriff’s office investigation, 19-year-old Genaro Manuel Morales Barrios of Dudley was arrested and charged with two counts of Indecent Liberties with a Child and two counts of Statutory Rape of a Child.  His bond was set at $250,000 secured.

1. Kama says:

Another SMILING RAPIST right here Wayne County.. A Crime that should certainly consider Capital Punishment NOW. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment

2. A Realist says:

Perhaps in this instance we could focus on the fact that a 13 year old child was possibly violated in the worst way. Stop making everything about President Trump, Democrats, Republicans and/or politics. This isn’t a political issue. This is about whether or not a crime was committed against a young teenage girl. It really saddened me to read these comments. You guys are better than this.

• CONCERNED says:

Realist you need to GET REAL………The immigration policies that are trying to be enforced are to protect our children and our people……No dis-respect to you…..God bless the young girl if it is true.

• A Realist says:

Let me clarify, I don’t feel disrespected at all. I agree 100% with you. My point was specific to Mr. C making this out to be Trumps fault. My father lost half his face fighting for this country and believe me I’m as protective as you are. I simply wanted to convey that I was concerned for the young girl.

3. concerned says:

This is what the POTUS was talking about……….Not the honest , hard working Spanish people I know…….Chances are he will do it again to another……
    ICE will be coming for him soon

• Mr C says:

the racist potus can’t talk about this because he is a documented molester & a rapist of young girls & women also

• Anonymous says:

You must be thinking of former president Bill Clinton…..

• Adamrothman says:

You make that up all by yourself?

• Truthbetold says:

My guess would be it’s a reference to the Entertainment Tonight stuff with Billy Bush. The President did admit to sexually assaulting women in that instance, though he didn’t seem to know it was being taped.

• Adamrothman says:

Or are you confused with Clinton and the whole Epstein thing?

• concerned says:

I have not heard that one yet MR. C…………. Sounds like FAKE NEWS AGAIN , SOME MORE ……. Some of us people are getting tired of all the lies we here…….Be patient , maybe someone will come forward like they did Bill for drugging them with tainted Jello pops